BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 26, 2011

WRITING TASK-INDISCIPLINE


Upon completion of your course, you are posted to an interior school which poses some challenges to you. Among the problems that you face are:


·       low English proficiency among the children                    
·       most of the school children are absent on Mondays
·       some parents do not bother about their children's achievements in school

As an English teacher, what would you do to improve the prevailing situation? Your write-up should not be less than 300 words. Give a suitable title to your post.


                              My responsibility as a teachers


Everybody who will be teachers may have their own problems. Either the problems difficult or easy to solve, it’s depend on the individual how to solve the problems that they faced. Certainly, every problems have it own solution. Fortunately, many experiences instruct us to be a good teachers.

What are the problems that I have to solve in my school is, how I can improve my students to be good in English because I’m their teachers. In my opinion, I think all of the teachers in my school need to do a meeting. The content of the meeting is how we can improve the students to be a good in English. My suggestion is, firstly we must to do an extra class every school holidays. Secondly, we must to choose one day of the weeks to make a English days. So, all of the students or teachers must be to speek in English very well.

The others problem that I have to solve are how tell to my students not to skip a class especially on Mondays  because most of the students are absent on Mondays. So, my solution is we must to decided of this problems. When they do not come in school, we try to give a motivation to them. When the others do not ignore about this problems, we must to give a punishment as a way to teach them.

As a new teachers, I also have to realize some parents about their children’s achievement in school. We must have one organization behind the teachers and the parents that we called Persatuan Ibu Bapa dan Guru (PIBG). So, when we have the meeting we can show the result of their children’s who is success and who is failed.

As a conclusion, we must to appreciate of our career that we had choosen because it have meaning of the responsibility of ours. 

0 comments: